College of Law
Within the framework of the basic commitment of 澳门六合彩下注平台 to the Christian faith, the College of Law aims: (1) to prepare students for a career in Law; (2) to train them for service, responsibility and leadership in the government and the private sector; (3) to instill professional growth and improvement; and (4) to produce competent, honest and dedicated lawyers motivated by the ideals of truth, justice and Christian love.In addition to other applicable University rules, the Juris Doctor (JD) is conferred upon students who have satisfied the entrance requirements and completed the full course of instruction, with a cumulative Q.P.A. of 2.3, as minimum requirement.
The College is housed in the Cornelio T. Villareal Hall, along Hibbard Avenue near the downtown area of Dumaguete City, on the idyllic Silliman campus.听 It has spacious classrooms, a comfortable moot court, and convenient student and faculty lounges. The Law Library is now located on the second floor of Villareal Hall, adjoining the classrooms and readily accessible to all students and faculty. It is fully airconditioned.
School Year 2023-2024
Application starts on June 1, 2023
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS to the JURIS DOCTOR (with THESIS) PROGRAM
Academic Year 2023-2024
听You must submit the following:
- Application form – The documentary and other requirements, listed below, should be uploaded via the application form. Link to application form:
- Transcript of Records (TOR) or informative copy of records issued by the school registrar if TOR is not yet available (scanned copy, pdf format);
- Statement of good moral character from the dean or professor of the school previously attended or from a prominent member of the community who is not related to the applicant (scanned copy, pdf format);
- Original essay of not more than 1,000Question: What national issues do you want to address if you become a lawyer? How will you address these issues?
- 1 pc 2 x 2 ID picture (hard copy, to be submitted during your interview)
If you have questions, please email: [email protected]
Email subject should be: Applicant 2023-2024
听The applicant shall make himself/herself available for interview by the S.U. College of Law Admissions Committee. The interview will be conducted virtually by way of Zoom. Interview schedules will be released at least three (3) days before the date of interview.
听Application period is June 1, 2023 to August 9, 2023. Applicants will be informed of the status of their applications within seven (7) days from the date of interview.
听A limited number of scholarships are available to incoming students who graduated with honors from 澳门六合彩下注平台 within the past two (2) school years.
听All application-related questions shall be addressed to [email protected]
- M International Laws
- LLB/Master of Laws
- LLM-BioTech & Genotics
- LLB/Master of Laws